Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 7, 2011

What do call the circumstances that are in your life?

   What I call you means everything; it is who you are. I brought the animals to Adam to see what he would call them. What do you call what I bring forth in your life? Do you call it and name it as a blessing or as a curse? Do you see it as an opportunity for Me to move on your behalf, for me to strengthen your faith, or do you see it as a death sentence. That which you call it is what it will become. It is formless and void when I bring it to you. Name it and proclaim it for My glory. Expect Me to move on your behalf. Call on Me to move on your behalf. Name that which I bring forth in your life for My glory and My glory alone.
   Genesis 2:19-20, Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field.

No comments: