Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 18, 2011

"Our longing fulfilled"

   Lean on Me, lean on My breast, as My disciple did at the supper table. I long to commune with you, I long to fellowship with you, My child. We are one. Come to My banqueting table; it is prepared for your nourishment and enjoyment. Learn to take your nourishment from Me to feed on. As I fed and received My nourishment from the Father, I gave to the disciples and they fed the 5,000. In order for you to be fed and give out of your abundance you must spend time in My presence. You cannot give out of your lack, you can only give out of your abundance. Spend time with Me, spend time in My presence and I will allow you to feed the multitudes, the nations, the peoples and tribes of the world that are searching for nourishment, for substinence only I can fill, only I can nourish. Only I can fill the longing of your spirit man. Look to Me. Look to Me My child and I will fill your longing.
   Song of Solomon 2:4,  "He has taken me to the banquet hall, and his banner over me is love."
   John 6:5-11, When Jesus looked up and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip, “Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?” 6 He asked this only to test him, for he already had in mind what he was going to do. Philip answered him, “It would take more than half a year’s wages to buy enough bread for each one to have a bite!” Another of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, spoke up,  “Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?”  Jesus said, “Have the people sit down.” There was plenty of grass in that place, and they sat down (about five thousand men were there). Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish.
   John 13:23, There was at the table reclining in Jesus bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

1 comment:

Jessica M said...

Beautiful post. Only His presence and love can quench the thirsts our souls have for Him. There's just no substitute.

" You cannot give you to fyour lack, you can only give out of your abundance. Spend time with me, spend time in my presence and I will allow you to feed the multitudes..."

Loved that part. As we are blessed and submit everything to God , He will bless us abundantly so that we can bless others in return. Ok..hope this wasn't too long :) Nice post!