Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Willing conformity to the image of Jesus...


“Yes, man’s life is like a vapor. But watch and see what I can do with a vapor. My servant, John the Baptist’ life was like a vapor. But he paved the way for my Son, Jesus Christ. Allow me to blow you into the darkness allowing my Son’s light to shine through you into the darkness. It’s not quantity, but quality. Allow your life to shine forth in the darkness. The light of my love in you cannot be extinguished."

Psalm 39:4-5 Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered, how fleeting my life is. You have made my life no longer than the width of my hand. My entire lifetime is just a moment to you; at best, each of us is but a breath.”

Vapor: The state of a substance that exists below its critical temperature and that may be liquefied by application of sufficient pressure.

Allow God’s pressure to conform you into the image of His Son, Jesus Christ. A vapor is a substance that is moldable into the image that exerts the greatest pressure on it. Who is exerting the greatest pressure on your life? Is it the world or God? Whoever you allow to exert the greatest pressure on you, will shape you into that image for their usage. Don’t think that you can allow the world to exert pressure on you and that you will not conform into the world’s image to be used for the world’s purpose. Instead, allow the molding and pressure of God to shape you into that which he has created you and valued you to become; to be used for His glory and purpose on the earth. Only then will you be what you were created and destined to become.
Jeremiah 29:11-12; For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

No comments: