Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 17, 2009

Marriage, the sacredness of becoming one


Yes, I have called you one, one in spirit, one in truth, one in my son Jesus Christ. How can two walk together unless they are in agreement; they can’t, or they will stumble. You have been called one before the foundation of the world, it’s planned out for you to walk in total agreement and purpose with one another, don’t forsake that which I have called you into, a sacred, loving trust of two people coming together as one, a mystery that represents my relationship with my Son Jesus Christ and the precious Holy Spirit. You represent me, I represent you; walk as one.

Ephesians 5:31-32;
"For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

No comments: