Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In the hand of the Potter

Oh, how I have longed to mold you and shape you into the image of my son, Jesus Christ. But, before I can place you upon the potter’s wheel, I must pick up the broken shards of your life that are lying on the ground. Allow me to gently pick you up, gather you unto myself and mold you together. Then I can place you on the potter’s wheel and gently mold you into the image you were meant to be. Allow my Holy Spirit to place you onto the potter’s wheel. You were designed for a purpose and a destiny in me. Allow yourself to be willingly placed on my potter’s wheel.

Isaiah 64:8; And yet, Lord, you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are the potter. We are all formed by your hand.
Jeremiah 18:1-6; The LORD gave another message to Jeremiah. He said, "Go down to the shop where clay pots and jars are made. I will speak to you while you are there." So I did as he told me and found the potter working at his wheel. But the jar he was making did not turn out as he had hoped, so the potter squashed the jar into a lump of clay and started again. Then the LORD gave me this message: "O Israel, can I not do to you as this potter has done to his clay? As the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in my hand."

No comments: