Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 23, 2009

Speak your words of destiny that God has already declared over your life!


“Before I created creation I fell in love with you. I (God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit) set all of your days that are before you. We created you, as unique as you are; we set and declared your destiny. Walk in that which has been set before you, declare that which has been declared for you, before you were born. Agree with your Creator. You are unique because you were created in My image, in My glory, for My purpose.”
God has written out your destiny with a purpose. (Psalm 139:16; You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed).However, God declares out loud that which He has planned out for you (Genesis 1:3; Then God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.) We also need to declare with our heart and with our mouth that which God has already declared over us before we were even born. Speak your destiny that aligns with God’s word. Declare the words that God has already declared over you.
“I thank you God that you have made me with a vision and purpose for my life. Thank you that you have set my feet on a high place above my enemies. I thank you that you love me with an everlasting love that will continue for eternity. I thank you that you and I are one and that you hear me when I make my requests to you.”
Psalm 139: 15-18; You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up in the morning, you are still with me!

No comments: