Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Learning to abide in the continual presence of God


Your name is written on the very palms of my hand. I am in constant awareness and fellowship with you; you must learn to plug into my thoughts and love I have for you. Just as it is impossible for a nursing mother to forget her newborn so it is impossible for me to forget you. Your name is written in an expression of love on my hands, hands that were crucified, nails run through, so we could walk hand in hand in fellowship and love for one another. Come take my hand and heart, it's yours. Your heavenly Father.
Isaiah 49:16; Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of My hands; thy walls are continually before Me.
Psalm 40:5; Many, O Lord my God, are the wonderful works which You have done, and Your thoughts toward us; no one can compare with You! If I should declare and speak of them, they are too many to be numbered
Revelation 2:17; He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.

No comments: