Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just come to Jesus


No more secrets, no more secrets in your life, I know everything that is in your heart before it bubbles to the surface. Don't be like the Pharisees that tried to hide behind a veil of religion. Instead, come freely to the fountain; be like the woman with the issue of blood that struggled over and over again for years. She finally found release when she came to Jesus, sickness and all, and declared, "If I can just touch Jesus in my pitiful condition, I will, I will be healed." Don't wait to get better, don't try to fix it yourself, but come now to Jesus.
There are times in life when we face issues and circumstances we can't fix ourselves, when all we can do is to come to Jesus; that's fine; just come to Jesus and get "your expected fix" out of your mind and let God determine the fix and outcome.
Matthew 9:20-22: And behold, a woman who had suffered from a discharge of blood for twelve years came up behind him and touched the fringe of his garment, for she said to herself, "If I only touch his garment, I will be made well." Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, "Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well."And instantly the woman was made well.

No comments: