Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Do Not Disturb"

"Come into My dwelling, come into My house. I knock on the door of your heart, desiring to come in that we may fellowship together, break bread together. Don't let the sound and worries of the world drown out my knock. Don't let a line of things gather at your heart's door knocking for your attention. Put a 'Do not disturb' sign on your heart's door and mean it. The longer I stay, the more I can share and impart to you my child."
Revelation 3:20 "Look! Here I stand at the door and knock. If you hear me calling and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal as friends."
God will not compete for your heart's attention; He is God. I saw a picture of things (worries, things that compete for my heart's attention) standing at the door of my heart in a long line and than I saw Jesus come to the door and after seeing the crowds I saw him walk away. Jesus will not compete for our attention.
Matthew 6:21 "Wherever your treasure is, there your heart and thoughts will also be."

No comments: