Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Willful obedience"



Jesus, "My pleasure comes from my willful obedience to my Father and His commands. I live to please and choose to please my Father."

A small child takes great delight in obeying his father's commands because he knows that his father has his best interest in heart. Do we put that same amount of trust and confidence in our willingness and desire to please our heavenly Father?

As a father, I except my children to instantly and happily obey me. Shouldan't our heavenly father expect the same level of trust and obedience in us. Sometimes we don't take into consideration that our heavenly Father has our best interest in mind.

Is it harder sometimes to trust God if we have an off-balanced, skewed view of our earthly fathers?

No comments: